Battery Backup Power Supply
Without flow, fish and corals begin to die within 4 to 10 hours.
Extreme weather can strike during any season, and we can’t always predict the outcome. In the event of a power outage, is your tank protected? By adding the an EcoTech Marine Battery Backup, your tank’s flow will continue unaltered for up to 60 hours after the power goes out (30 hours for two pumps). Add a second battery backup to double the run time.
Features & Specifications
- Power two pumps for up to half the single-pump
- Connect two Battery Backups together and power one pump for up to twice the single-pump backup time
- Built-in trickle charger ensures you’re always prepared
- Includes two spare connection cables
- 18 Amp-Hour 12-volt sealed battery
- Powder-coated white aluminum housing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9″ x 7″ x 3.25″