Classic Recirculating Protein Skimmer
- Recirculating Design for Enhanced Control & Performance
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 2000s Skimmer Pump
- Effective Venturi Air Injection System
- Refined Hybrid (half cone) Skimmer Body
- Easy to Remove Cup with Drain
- Precision Water Level Control Output Valve
- Air Silencer
- Solid Acrylic Construction
|Model||Body||Footprint||Neck Size||Height||Max Feed Rate|
|110EXT||5 in||10.4x9.25 in||2.5 in||22.8 in||265 gph|
|150EXT||6 in||12.2x10.4 in||3 in||25.6 in||520 gph|
|200EXT||8 in||14.2x14.2 in||4.7 in||27.75 in||790 gph|
As one of the Reef Octopus Classic Series skimmers, this is a recirculating external protein skimmer that will provide great performance with the enhanced control for marine aquariums up to 130-200 gallons.
The Classic is hand crafted of high quality cast acrylic, o-ring sealed union pump mount, bubble diffuser with performance provided by the efficient Reef Octopus Aquatrance Skimmer Recirculation Pump.
The skimmer features a recirculation mounted pump with a precision gate valve for optimizing the water level within the protein skimmer. The collection cup has a quick release neck for easy removal for cleaning.
Key Benefits found on the Classic Skimmer
- Recirculating Design enhances performance and control
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Efficient Performance with the Reef Octopus Aquatrance recirculating pinwheel pump
- Two(2) year on pump body
- One(1) year on pump rotor
- One(1) year on Skimmer Body
Reef Octopus can not be responsible for consequential damages arising from installation or use of this product. Reef Octopus warrants the pump to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the warranty period from the date of purchase.
CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at CoralVue’s discretion, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.
*Reef Octopus reserves the right to change/modify this product without notice.