MAXSPECT GYRE XF 250 PUMP PACKAGE
Regular price $ 339.99
* Includes Single Gyre XF250 Pump and Advanced Controller
* Applicable for glass or acrylic aquariums up to 3/4 in.
* APEX Compatible
THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROSSFLOW WATER MOVEMENT TECHNOLOGY
* Evenly Distributed Linear Flow
* Discrete Design
* Twin Directional Flow Cages
* End Cap to Convert to a single Gyre
* Waterproof Silent Suspension Magnet Mount
* Advanced Controller with Mount
* Requires two Gyre Pumps!
NEXT GENERATION OF WATER MOVING TECHNOLOGY
New -Crossflow Technology
* B) Evenly distributed flow rate throughout the entire aquarium
* C) Water bounces back from the other side to create a full circulation, ie. generating "gyre flows"
Standard Propeller Nozzle Technology
* B) Very strong flow in the center, making coral placement very difficult
* C) Very weak flow near the other end of the aquarium
WHY GYRE GENERATOR AND NOT WAVEMAKER?
On the other hand, gyre generators excel in moving sheer flow of water from one side of the aquarium to the other. The sheer flow of water is so strong that i would bounce back from the opposite site to achieve full circulation within an aquarium, ie. generating "gyre flows".
GYRE XF-250 PUMP SPECIFICATIONS
* Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.8" x 2.9" x 2.4"
* Weight: 1.9lb
* Max Flow Rate: 5,300gph
* Power Consumption: 8w-60w
* Ideal for Aquariums: 50 -800gal
Power Supply Unit
* Input Voltage / Current: 115-230vAC 50/60Hz
* Output Voltage / Current: 36vDC 2A Weight: 300g /0.7 lb
* Cable Length: 10ft controller to pump), 5ft (power supply to controller)
* Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.